The TMC orchestra conducted by Eleazar de Carvalho, head of the Music Center's conducting faculty, performs in the Koussevitzky Music Shed at Tanglewood on July 3, 1959. The concert was the first to be held under the new acoustical stage canopy, ca. 1959.
These materials have been provided by the Boston Symphony Orchestra Archives to promote research and other fair use endeavors. Some items may still be protected by copyright. Non-commercial reproduction and non-derivative use is permitted, with attribution of the photographer and source. Reproduction and use of copyrighted materials for commercial purposes is expressly forbidden, unless permission is obtained from the copyright holder. Please contact the Boston Symphony Orchestra Archives for more information, and to verify the copyright status of materials.